The FEED

Friday, May 16, 2008

Vince Young - A Queer Sort Of Quarterback


Courtesy to blogxilla for reposting these images, but honestly I really don't have much more to say. Wonder how this whole gay thing plays out for Vince.

Blogxilla's comment on the pictures, "It looks like a Sausage party to me b/c I don't see nearly enough women around to warrant taking off anyone's shirt!!! It's just not right!!!"
Yeah, it's prudent not to call a spade a spade, but look at this image, I mean the Braves fan there is grinding on Vince....
Previously, I had posted quarterbacks that I would be just as excited to have on our team since 2003 and Vince Young was one of them. Gee, I think I can remove that name. No offense to guys that of that particular persuasion, but I'll have a hard time rooting for a guy that REALLY, REALLY enjoys the company of guys.

Local radio hosts from 790 the zone talked at length the other day about who they would rather have then Matt Ryan if they could go back and pick and Vince was the resounding number 1 (based on college career).

Wonder if these photos came out earlier if it would change that opinion.



PROMOTE US!
BallHype: hype it up! Yardbarker! Digg It Stumble Upon Del.icio.us

No comments: