The FEED

Monday, May 5, 2008

Love, Hate the Series



Love the fire and the me against the world theme, but I hate goin' out like that.

Joe, I know you want Woodson back..... and as long as Billy is gone, I don't mind either.

For once I'm excited about NBA Basketball again and as long as we do what we need to do this offseason I'm excited about next season.

Wish List:
  1. FIRE BILLY KNIGHT, Period. Two good picks last year does not a Good GM make.
  2. Sign Josh Smith long term - Get him someone that can motivate him EVERY game.
  3. Sign Josh Childress - Vital part off the Bench
  4. TRADE Mike Bibby - Either Picks, or a veteran LEADER (I know that was what he was supposed to be).

    OR
  5. Bring in another offensive theat... Could be Marvin Williams, if he finally decides to step up.
The Hawks reminded me of a team full of Steve Smiths yesterday. Not good.

Thank you for the fun series though!



PROMOTE US!
BallHype: hype it up! Yardbarker! Digg It Stumble Upon Del.icio.us

No comments: