The FEED

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cardinal Sin...

Well the Falcons are in the playoffs and it scares me.. it really does. Now is the time to act because we may only get one shot at this. We have beat the Cardinals, and then Carolina then the Giants most likely to get to play the Colts, Steelers or Titans. My money is on the Steelers or Colts.

In any case, I already see sportswriters writing off the Cardinals, which sends chills down my spine. We SHOULD win. Heck, the Giants are the only team that we SHOULDN'T beat, but we've got a lot of work cut out for us. Fudge played big this week, but we need Malloy back there vs the Cardinals.

Just my 2 pennies.

Always a Falcon Fan and never a band wagon jumper... Either way... welcome aboard!



PROMOTE US!
BallHype: hype it up! Yardbarker! Digg It Stumble Upon Del.icio.us

No comments: