The FEED

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Falcons Safety Jimmy Williams Released

They say you can't evaluate draft picks until 3 years have passed. I think it's safe to call this one a bust!

The first pick in the 2006 NFL draft for Atlanta is gone. I figured that the Falcons would start dropping thugs... oops did I say that... off the team. I'm pretty surprised that he doesn't think being overweight is a problem for a professional athlete.

I don't live to far from Falcons Practice so maybe I have a shot of getting on the team. If I don't make it, I'll certainly point out that they were hiding behind my old age or me being slightly overweight.

NOTE TO JIMMY: YES, THEY WERE HIDING BEHIND THE WEIGHT ISSUE - THEY DON'T JUST WANT TO CALL YOU OUT FOR WHAT YOU ARE.



PROMOTE US!
BallHype: hype it up! Yardbarker! Digg It Stumble Upon Del.icio.us

No comments: